simplecv.lyx vertical spaces

borisk
Hi everyone,
I am using the simplecv.lyx as a model for my own cv.

I was wondering how I could set (reduce) the vertical spaces between :
- List items
- Subject environment blocks

Thanks in advanced for your help.

LyX version : 1.6.5

Re: simplecv.lyx vertical spaces

borisk
I finaly managed to reduce the vertical spacing between lists items by adding:
\usepackage{enumitem}
\setlist{itemsep=0pt}
in the preamble.

But I still don't know how to deal with the topics items.

\begin{topic}
\item [{1577--78}] My Dad taught me stuff.
\item [{April~to~May~1581}] Tried high school. Hated my English teacher.
{[}Two things here: first, note (on paper) how a linebreak is inserted
if your subtitle is too long; second, note that you have to use unbreakable
spaces to embed spaces in the subtitle.{]}
\end{topic}

Any help would be much appreciated.