problem with ssconvert

nanausto
Hi,

I want to insert my "table.xls" into my Lyx document, so, i have done:

insert->file->external material, choosing the template: gnumeric table

i have already installed the gnumeric software, to use the ssconvert

I have added the path of ssconvert like this: C:\programmes\gnumeric\1.10.16
\bin\ssconvert --export-type=Gnumeric_html:latex $$i $$o

and i have reconfigure the lyx, but i got always the error that there is no information concerning the conversion?

So, please i don't know if the command is right or wrong, beacuse i'm newbie to Latex and LyX?

I need help to master the conversion of files?

Thanks in advance.

Configuration

Windows vista 32 bits

LyX2.0.4-1

Re: problem with ssconvert

andrew
i have in the preferences -> convertesrs -> gnumeric
just the entry
ssconvert --export-type=Gnumeric_html:latex $$i $$o

and i have ssconvert somewhere in  directory that is on my search path (i.e. if i enter at a terminal prompt
 ssconvert --version
i get a reasonable reply.
for me, it works (but the spreadsheet is not shown in the preview, it is just included in the pdf).

i use 2.0.4 on a linux(ubuntU)

i hope it works for you!
andrew

Re: problem with ssconvert

nanausto
Hi Andrew,

Thnks a lot for your response, i will try it

with regards,