maketitle error moderncv :: LYX 2.0.3 / Opensuse 12.4 | KDE 4.6.00

maketitle error moderncv :: LYX 2.0.3 / Opensuse 12.4 | KDE 4.6.00

jjanarnava
This post was updated on .
Hallo Newsgroup,

I need some help regarding the moderncv documet class.
In document setting I can choose the Document Class: curriculum vitae (modern).

However I have no template for this and by opening as "new" the latex header (preamble) is the one customized not matching with the document class...

Now I was searching in the internet for a/the preamble, I found some but none is matching (without error).

Is there any document template (.lxy) with a proper preamble what i can use. I could not find one so far, bat may check the wrong places...

I have downloadet modernCV.lyx from http://wiki.lyx.org/Examples/CV, but still have problems with " \maketitle" error.  There is no line here to end.  \maketitle
Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.

It may have to do with: Package hyperref Warning: Option `pdfpagelabels' is turned off, but I do not now how to activate this one.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Bret

Re: maketitle error moderncv :: LYX 2.0.3 / Opensuse 12.4 | KDE 4.6.00

lumbric
Try to use the most recent version of moderncv!

I had a similar error on Ubuntu 12.04 with texlive. It seems as if the moderncv package from the Ubuntu repos is too old. I downloaded the package as ZIP from the CTAN repos and copied the folder moderncv to:

/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex

Then run:
# sudo texhash

This solved my issue.