What should I download to use LyX

Evenience
Hello everyone,

I downloaded LyX but I don't have constant access to the Internet. I found that many components don't come with the program: i'm expecially talking about the Koma classes and some tools for bibliography.

I would like to be able to download everything that I need because I won't be able to download it each time (for I don't have Internet access).

I'm going to use LyX for non-pure scientific writing in Europe. What components will I need and where may I find them?

Re: What should I download to use LyX

Evenience
Oh and I'm on Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1