What is the purpose of InsetFlexParams?

Abdelrazak Younes
Is this going to be extended? If not I think it should be erased.

Abdel.

Re: What is the purpose of InsetFlexParams?

Martin Vermeer-2
On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 10:39:44AM +0100, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> Is this going to be extended? If not I think it should be erased.
>
> Abdel.

Hmmm, do we want to be able to rename a flex inset to one of another
type, through a dialogue? Branch and Note have this.

The dialogue is lacking and I don't think I'm going to write it. So if
everything still works after deleting it, let it go :-)

- Martin

Martin Vermeer wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 10:39:44AM +0100, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
>> Is this going to be extended? If not I think it should be erased.
>>
>> Abdel.
>
> Hmmm, do we want to be able to rename a flex inset to one of another
> type, through a dialogue? Branch and Note have this.

OK, if that is the only reason, it can go. I am no fan of these
serialized params passing.

> The dialogue is lacking and I don't think I'm going to write it. So if
> everything still works after deleting it, let it go :-)

It will go :-)

Abdel.