Table width

Lastalda
I'm trying to write a thesis with Lyx and am using tables (some within floats, some without).

1. Is there a possibility to set the tablewidth to \textwidth for the whole document as default? Like adding something to the latex header?
(And does this have to be done seperately for tables within and tables without floats?)

2. In some cases I would like to use one adjustment column to achieve this. (Meaning I have 4 columns and want columns 1,2 and 4 to be as wide as they need to be according to their content, and colum 3 to have the width that is needed to bring the whole table to \textwidth.) Is there a variable or something I can insert in ERT into the 3rd column so it would do that? Or do I really have to adjust the columnwidth manually in every table?
Example picture below; I would like to know what to insert for the "fill space"

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you!
Lastalda

Re: Table width

Lastalda
Found answer to question #2. :

insert "\hspace {\fill}" in ERT (the table width has to be set to do this, of course)

Still looking for an answer to question #1. Any help?