Python stops working

Luci85
I'm trying to install LyX 2.0.3.2 on Windows 7 64 bit, but everytime the installer reaches the 'Configuring LyX' part, the Python script just freezes (more exactly after '+checking for "platex"... yes'). From what I read around the net it seems, that Python wants to open a MikTeX package installation window, which MikTeX doesn't support.
So I installed the full MikTeX 2.9. distribution and set the on-the-fly package installer to No, hoping that LyX wouldn't need any package if I already have all... but it didn't help.
I tried this with 4 different LyX distributions (1.6.7, 2.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2), but all show the same behaviour.

If I kill the Python process, the installation is seemingly completed, but if I then try to open LyX, Python freezes again (seems like it still wants to install a missing MikTeX package). When I kill Python again, LyX opens, but I can't save or load any document, because LyX just freezes for eternity.

Is there any solution?