Problems with Beamer....HELP PLEASE!

jnunley
Hello All,

I am somewhat new to LyX, and a new member of this discussion board. I have had very few problems when writing manuscripts, but putting together presentations using Beamer has been a nightmare. I keep getting the following error when trying to export the file to a PDF (from the log):

! LaTeX Error: \begin{beamer@framepauses} on input line 116 ended by \end{singl
espace}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.116 \lyxframeend
                  {}\lyxframe{Wage-Education Example (cont.)}
Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.

I have read numerous posting about similar problems, but the suggestions on how to resolve this issue are not working (e.g., adding an endframe after the last slide, making sure the document is single-spaced). Any other suggestions?

Best,

John