Nomenclature List -Don't show the page number of the abbreviation

Nomenclature List -Don't show the page number of the abbreviation

Luke
I'm trying to generate a nomenclature list at the front of my Lyx document.
I just want Lyx to generate an alphabetical list of the terms I select.
However, in addition to this it also tells me the number of the page that I have labelled the term on.
Is it possible to "turn off" the part of the nomenclature function that states which page the nomenclature can be found?
Many thanks