LaTeX Error: File `iso-8859-7.def' not found.

LaTeX Error: File `iso-8859-7.def' not found.

gerryD
I have moved from lyx 1.6 with miktex 2.8 under windows xp in one laptop to lyx 2.0.4 with miktex 2.9 under windows 7 in another laptop. Now, I cannot compile to a pdf output when I use Greek fonts in lyx, but get the message: LaTeX Error: File `iso-8859-7.def' not found. I had no such problem in previous version on old laptop. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks