Is there a way to open all Child Documents for editing at the same time?

Is there a way to open all Child Documents for editing at the same time?

alphabravo
I have a Master.LyX file for a report that references (as Input) several other .LyX files as Child Documents.

When I open the master file in LyX for editing it would be nice if the other referenced Child Documents would open for editing as well. Is there a way to do this without having to click on each Child Document and clicking Edit?

TIA