Information about teaching LyX on a Premium Membership Website!

Information about teaching LyX on a Premium Membership Website!

Kenedy
Hello...
I'm very passionate about LyX, I'm using it about 3 years ago and I just Love LyX to create really great documents.

I'm building a website to teach LyX to other people, the website is called aprenderlyx.com.
I'm a latin guy so the domain translate learnlyx.com. So I need to know if I could register my website.
I don't want problems with copyright laws or something like that. I know LyX is free and the license is GNU, but I prefer to be safe on this. I obviously not selling LyX, I'm just creating a premium membership site who teaches how to use lyx in avery detailed way to create power users applying the knowledge to develop University Thesis.

Please could you help me?

Many thanks in advance, I'm finishing building a website