How to change margins for list of figures

How to change margins for list of figures

happygoron
Hello,

I have a small issue with the list of figures in my document. When the figure number goes above a certain number of characters it overlaps with the figure caption. I have been unable to find a way of altering the margins for the figure list. Is there a way to shift the figure captions across by a mm or two?

I have attached an example image from my pdf.

Many thanks for your help,
Neil

Re: How to change margins for list of figures

yunagray