Error: "Argument of \everypar has an extra }." when trying to use a wrap figure float in an Hebrew document

Error: "Argument of \everypar has an extra }." when trying to use a wrap figure float in an Hebrew document

ori.alberton
Hi

I'm trying to insert a wrap figure float in an Hebrew document (class is article(hebrew)).
When I try to compile the DVI I receive the following error:
"Argument of \everypar has an extra }."

I've seen older posts on this issue in various websites, but none of them had an answer.
I use Lyx 2.0.0 with MikTex 2.9 on a windows 7 64bit machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ori
example.lyx