Children with branches

msabouzahr
Is there a clean way to sync branches between master/child docs?

I'm creating a workbook. Individual assignments are children. To make editing easier and ensure that assignments are synchronized with keys, I'd like to have assignments and keys in the same documents. Branches seem like the way to go. But when I create a branch in a master/child, the change is not reflected in the other documents. I've tried a number of things without luck, like resetting the master in the child's document settings.