Can't get spellchecker to work in Lyx 2.1.4

Can't get spellchecker to work in Lyx 2.1.4

pjep
I have just  installed Lyx 2.1.4 from the Lyx home page. Under Tools-Preferences-Language Settings Spellchecker/Spellchecker engine I can see Hunspell, but the Save and Apply box is gray. In Program Files I can see somthing called libhunspell.dll? I have installed earlier versions of Lyx, and did not have this problem. I am not a Lyx programmer, just a user. Can anybody help out? I see other users had spellchecker problems also.