Bibtex Refereces not shown in the PDF

Tartaglia
Hello everyone,

I am having a problem with my references not showing up in the PDF. I have attached a minimal example, which only consists of my reference and the bib file that I included. When I am trying to view the file as PDF (CTRL+R), the reference is not correclty cited (just a question mark) and the reference section does not appear at all in the document.

MinExample.lyx
MinExample_Ref.bib

Numerous entries in this forum had a similar problem, but the suggested solutions did not work for. Does someone have an idea what could be the source of the error?

Thank you and best regards,
Niccola