Alter Option List for Document Class

Hinzig
Hey there!

I don't like the openright preinstalled option in the document class scrbook. I'd like to change it to openany!

So I want to know how to get around this, either editing the LaTeX code or via LyX buttons :)

In the LaTeX preamble it is not possible because you cannot enter two document class at the same time (completely logic to me, but LyX enters the document class too, so there is the conflict)

Thanks in advance
hinzig

PS: No I won't change to a LaTeX editor, because of several reasons, next year for my bachelor thesis this might be an option.

Re: Alter Option List for Document Class

Hinzig
Ok I solved this:

Ridiculous easy Document->preferences->document class-> underneath is a row for entering options

just enter the ones you prefer and it will be implemented :) withou [] and separated by ,