Accent on Lyx 2.0.2 (Ubuntu 12.04 & Spanish keyboard setting)

Accent on Lyx 2.0.2 (Ubuntu 12.04 & Spanish keyboard setting)

Jose A
Hi!
I´m using Lyx 2.0.2 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with Spanish keyboard setting. Until now I have not been able to write with accent. I'm still looking in many posts on the Lyx Forum and Internet but nothing. Strangely this is not a problem with Lyx 2.0.2 installation I use on Windows 7 where I can press the accent + vocal key and get the result with the speed that I desire.
Any suggestions? Is this problem maybe resolved on Lyx latest version released for Ubuntu 14.04?
Best regards.